Track 5: Applications and Workflows
Cloud, cluster, and Internet computing underpin many applications and workflows with significant societal impact. This track covers the challenges raised by these applications and workflows. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- AI applications: Social networks, healthcare, sustainability, transportation, commerce, neuroscience and cognitive science.
- Digital Twins: Digital Twins and Industry 4.0; Digital Twins and emerging technologies linked to IoT Platforms; Extended Reality
- Autonomous systems: Role of cluster, cloud and Internet computing to support robotics, self-driving cars, autonomous aerial vehicles, etc.
- Cyber-Physical Systems: software platforms and systems, AI for CPS application, human-machine interaction, optimization, synthesis, and tools
- Applications for Cloud-to-Things continuum: Service provisioning and monitoring in a Cloud-to-Things environment; Resource elasticity in Cloud-to-Things contexts; Algorithms and systems for automated elasticity; Machine learning techniques for resource orchestration; Security policies in Cloud-to-Things.
- Cyber security and privacy: Distributed Systems security and trust; Access control. Data privacy and integrity. Regulation. Resiliency of service attacks.
- Workflows: Workflow generation, deployment, scheduling, and management; Distributed workflow-based applications.
Sheng Zhang, Nanjing University, China
Sangmi Pallickara, Colorado State University, USA